[rescue] DEC keyboards

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Nov 13 15:50:18 CST 2006

Mon, 13 Nov 2006 @ 11:30 -0800, Steve Jones said:

> > Actually, several DEC terminals had PS/2 interfaces.  My VT520 does.
>
> Yeah, I have a couple of VT5x0's and a loose LK461, which is what
> Sridhar mentioned. But to me these are lightweight plastic keyboards
> rather than what you were describing. OTOH they have the control key
> where God and Nature intended, so I keep my eyes open for them. ;^)

My VT520 has a PS/2 interface, but it came with a standard DEC terminal
keyboard.

I always thought DEC terminal keyboards were light and mushy.

When did they make heavy ones?

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["I want this Perl software checked for
viruses.  Use Norton Antivirus." -- Charlie Kirkpatrick]