[rescue] Sun Blackbox?

Dimitar Vasilev dimitar.vassilev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 10:23:14 CST 2006

> For decades the Telephone Companies and manufacturers have had Central
> Office switches installed on trailers ready for deployment in disaster
> situations.  I know companies like SunGard have Computers in trailers
> already, so this is a very logical extension.
>
> I'm imaging a new cross between a Co-Lo facility and a Trailer Park to
> house these things for people short on real estate ;)
>
> --
> Dave K
> Unix Systems & Network Administrator
> Mount Laurel NJ

In Bulgaria we used to have some mobile radar stations for reconnoisance
http://bgsoldier.eamci.bg/Scripts/isapiVWB.dll/docpic?PICID=24984.
I would like to cross-breed that with a Sun Blackbox ;-).

--
PP8P<P8QQ
Q PP0QP8P;P5P2

GnuPG key ID: 0x4B8DB525
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint: D88A 3B92 DED5 917E 341E D62F 8C51 5FC4 4B8D B525