[rescue] Sun Blackbox?

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Mon Nov 13 10:01:47 CST 2006

On Nov 13, 2006, at 10:53 AM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

>> From: Sandwich Maker <adh at an.bradford.ma.us>
>> Date: 2006/11/12 Sun PM 08:06:50 CST
>> To: rescue at sunhelp.org
>> Subject: Re: [rescue] Sun Blackbox?
>
>> " From: "Sheldon T. Hall" <shel at tandem.artell.net>
>> "
>> " Some day, ages and ages hence, imagine rescuing one of these:
>> " http://www.sun.com/emrkt/blackbox/story.jsp
>> "
>> " I predict a wave of divorces, myself.
>>
>> 1. leave it on the wheels and tell her it's a portable
>>
>> 2. they don't take up much space because you can stack them 5 high
>
> I wonder what the Ca recycling fee would be for this box - I wonder
> ifg it constitutes a single entity, becuse it has one SKU ;^)

I think you could put speakers and a podium on top, have a folding
aluminum ladder/stairway, and use it at political demonstrations or
other rallies.  The equipment inside would always be good enough for
any video or audio recording you wanted.

Then you would have a SoapBox instead of a Blackbox!

--P