[rescue] Sun Blackbox?

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Sun Nov 12 15:15:46 CST 2006

From: "Sheldon T. Hall" <shel at tandem.artell.net>
> Some day, ages and ages hence, imagine rescuing one of these:
> http://www.sun.com/emrkt/blackbox/story.jsp
>
> I predict a wave of divorces, myself.
>
> -Shel

When I first looked at it, I thought I was reading an
"April Fools" story, but as I continued  reading, it
made more and more sense.  The military has a similar
idea with a "control center" for organizing a military
operation.  It can be stand alone, put it on a truck,
train or slap it in a C-130, hook up antennas and power
and pound the crap out of some one. :)  (Been in one.)

As far as divorces, I noticed there appears to be enough
room between the racks for a portable-potty and a hammock
and I'll bet enough heat comes off the electronics to
keep you toasty warm during the winter. :)

Bob