[rescue] FS: Matias Tactile Pro keyboard

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Nov 12 00:22:59 CST 2006

On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 01:02:58AM -0500, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > 1. Model M / Unicomp current production USB (which I have on all my
> > 		Macs and PCs now)
> How do you get Apple keys with this?

I have the "Customizer 104", which has "Windows" keys next to the
spacebar.  On the Mac (OSX 10.4), I go into System Preferences, click
"Keyboard and Mouse", and under the "Keyboard" secton there's "Modifier
Keys".

I have it set for:

Caps Lock Key Is:	Control Key
Control Key Is:		Control Key
Option Key Is:		Command Key
Command Key Is:		Option Key

This gives me the same layout as a normal Apple keyboard
(cloverleaf/command next to the space bar, alt/option between it
and control).

> > 2. Apple Extended Keyboard II with iMate ADB-to-USB adapter
> I have two of these in storage.

I'm debating keeping mine or tossing them out...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas