[rescue] advice on rescuing an e10k

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Sat Nov 11 19:42:01 CST 2006

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, William Kirkland wrote:
> I like to define mission critical, as those projects which management
> has bothered to create redundancy both in equipment and personnel
> resources.

At my current job, we generally define mission critical company wide
as revenue-impacting.  On the project I support, the definition also
includes outages which filing an outage report with the FCC.

-DanD

# Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people
# always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can
# become great.  -Mark Twain