[rescue] IBM xSeries 345 noise?

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Thu Nov 9 11:12:00 CST 2006

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Awesome.. It will be off running in the "other bedroom" but that door has
> to stay open because that's where the cat box is too.

Cat doors are cheap.  Replacement doors are cheap or a vent can be
put over the hole when you sell the house.

I had to install two to keep the dog away from the cat pans, the cats'
food bowl, and the tubs of cat and dog food.

-DanD

# It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand
# by itself.  -Thomas Jefferson