[rescue] Got a G4/500mhz, anyone want?

Aaron Finley aaronfinley at gmail.com
Tue May 23 22:18:03 CDT 2006

I have a G4 500mhz here, 256mb RAM, Rage 128 Pro DVI/VGA, Adaptec
2940U2W SCSI, no HDD unless you want a free 9.1GB.

Appears to work fine.

Anyone want it, e-mail me off list. I'm in PA by the way.

The Sun 911 drive case is still for sale. I apologize for not
returning e-mails on that one.

I have 15 new HP 5.2GB rewriteable MO disks, I know there was a thread
regarding these before, they are for sale also.

Let's see what else... still holding the Octane parts for you Bill,
also have an LSI 22320-R 64-bit U320 card for sale.

Have a good day folks.

-- Aaron Finley