[rescue] Sun GT (graphics tower) model 347

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Tue May 23 17:06:55 CDT 2006

OK, thanks for the pointers to the sunhelp.org for information about
VME bus based Suns.  Based on that, I figured out a little more about
the Sun "Graphics Tower" (model 347) that I picked up.  The enclosure
is a stock Sun 3/110 style VME 3-slot box housing the graphics system.
One of the slots contains a host interface and the other two the frame
buffer and graphics processing.

However, I can't seem to find any more information on this beast.  I'm
assuming that there's a VME host interface card of some sort that goes
into a Sun 3 or 4 style box.  The model sticker has a date of May 1992.

Any suggestions on where to dig out more information on this guy?
	     Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
                <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>