[rescue] Wanted: Thinkpad 860, PowerBook 165c, IIGS

Jeremy Grosser zerotrace at gmail.com
Sat May 20 00:41:42 CDT 2006

I have a PowerBook 180c collecting dust if you're interested. I had
NetBSD working on it at one point, but it was unusably slow. Battery
is pretty much shot... no more than 10-20 minutes on a full charge but
the power adapter still works. Let me know, it's yours for the price
of shipping from 14870.

--
Jeremy Grosser
www.neohippie.net