[rescue] Lightwave Sun KVMs

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat May 13 14:04:00 CDT 2006

I have 2 more of these Lightwave KVMs.  These will definately be the
last two.

As I don't want to 'sit on them'... I'm asking $40, but will consider
reasonable offers (especially if you want both).

They are rack mount, have 5 ports, a front indicator indicating port
number, up an down buttons to switch ports, look about 2U high... they
aren't very heavy... so shipping shouldn't be bad.

They have 13W3, and Sun kb/mouse port on the back (for the monitor
and individual systems).  They use standard Sun cables.  No cables are
included.

If your interested, let me know.

-- Curt