[rescue] Sun Kit Needed for EE Student Here

Jeff Cole jeff at flambe.org
Mon May 8 20:57:50 CDT 2006

On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 11:24:15AM -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> A huge number of ATMs ran OS/2 for many years. On a couple of occasions I saw
> the somewhat famous OS/2 remote update running on them.

Amtrak's self serve ticket kiosks (Quicktrak) still run OS/2. Saw one
rebooting just this evening at Washington Union Station while I was
waiting for my train home. I was quite surprised to see the "OS/2 Warp"
boot splash screen come up.

Jeff

--
It's not working because:  Forced to support NT servers; sysadmins quit.