[rescue] Sun Kit Needed for EE Student Here

Fri May 5 02:33:31 CDT 2006

> One thing I have found lately is that the quality of the fonts when
> KDE is running is making it hard for me to go back to vanilla X
> window managers, because they don't have support for that.

What window manager you're using really has nothing to do with the
fonts (other) applications choose to use.

Unless, I suppose, the KDE window manager has some private protocol it
speaks with applications that has some bearing on fonts, which I
suppose is possible but would be truly bizarre.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca