[rescue] Sun2 graphics? (Per Sandstrom)

Michael Thompson m_thompson at ids.net
Thu May 4 11:44:24 CDT 2006

I have two more 386i/250 systems and three Voyagers. These are the
only Sun systems not designed in California.

The picture only shows what I could haul to the VCF in my wife's
wagon. I have a huge collection of old Sun parts that I need to thin
out. I just put 20 SS10 chassis at the curb for trash pickup. The
IPC/IPX/SS20/SS5s are next. I have about 150 9Ux400 Sun VME boards...

>On Tue, 2 May 2006, Michael Thompson wrote:
>
> > I have one too, and it's also not for sale.
> > I have a 2/120, a 2/50, and a 2/75.
> >
> > You can see the 2/120 and 2/50 at:
> > http://users.ids.net/%7ethompson/Sun/vcf-east-2.0.html
> >

>A man after my own heart, having a 386i/250 stood next to the Sun2's :)
>
>TTFN
>Lauren

Michael Thompson
E-Mail: M_Thompson at IDS.net