[rescue] Sun Kit Needed for EE Student Here

nate at portents.com nate at portents.com
Tue May 2 22:29:19 CDT 2006

> Hum... there are plenty of capacitors in a U60 motherboard
> :-) I think this is hte oddest comment I have read
> regarding comparison of comptuational machinery in a
> loooooooong time.

Actually I'd agree with the comment about the lack of capacitors being a
good thing (it's also a reason I like my "Digital Audio" G4 motherboard so
much, the thing has *almost* no capacitors on it).

Care to point out the capacitors on a U60 motherboard?  Here, let me get
you a photo:

http://i24.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/bf/1e/df_3.JPG

Alright, now let's take a look at an average Tyan dual socket 940
motherboard:

http://images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/productimage/13-151-120-06.JPG

- Nate