[rescue] (Offtopic) X-Message-Flag fun for Outlook ?users

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Jul 29 22:44:39 CDT 2006

On Sun, Jul 30, 2006 at 01:50:35AM +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:
> Oh, I dunno. Windows has *loads* of really neat uses, such as running
> World of Warcraft and, erm...

I use my Windows box at work for LDAP Administrator [0], and then I run
Outlook for work-related email (not Internet email).  If you don't touch
the Internet or go outside of the Exchange server, it works *great*.
When you try to interoperate, it all goes to hell.

Everything else I do on the Mac mini (1.25Ghz G4, 1G RAM).

Bill

[0] www.ldapadministrator.com - almost worth dedicating a Windows box for;
    I've not found a free/open-source equivalent that is as powerful and
    useful.

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas