[rescue] (Offtopic) X-Message-Flag fun for Outlook  users

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 29 17:26:01 CDT 2006

>From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
>Date: 2006/07/29 Sat PM 04:30:30 CDT
>To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] (Offtopic) X-Message-Flag fun for Outlook  users

> I've got an Athlon64 3200+ system with
>2G of RAM and a GeForce 6200 AGP video card with 256M of video RAM, and
>VISTA IS STILL SLOW.
>
>I nuked it and went back to XP (this is my gaming system).

I just found my Vista SP2 pack, I'm gonna try it on an low-end system later this weekend, and maybe an Intel dual core system as well just for fun...

I push very lightly on my systems, I'm curious about how the interface acts...

I'm curious, did you install x64 bit Vista or x86? (Who in the hell ever came up with x64 as a name?)

Lionel