[rescue] rescue my money

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Jul 28 23:46:37 CDT 2006

Since there are plenty of smart ppl here, and ppl who live all around the US
(and the world), I'm wondering if someone lives near Fort Mill, SC (or
Indian Land, SC).

I made the mistake of purchasing something from a Jeannie Arbogast in
Fort Mill, SC (by USPS Money Order), and it didn't arrive.

I've been unable to locate a phone number or even confirm an Arbogast
lives at 1080 Hensley Rd.

Any idea of other online resources to try to find contact information for
this seller (who is now listed as no longer registered... and the
account was
only active since may with 20 positives).

Help me rescue my money... and I'll owe someone some older Sun, SGI,
PC, or Mac hardware that I'll have available soon as part of a cleanup...

-- Curt