[rescue] How to move an IBM SP using a minivan..

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Jul 19 18:19:37 CDT 2006

On Jul 19, 2006, at 5:49 PM, Sandwich Maker wrote:

> " From: wa2egp at att.net
> "

"For Sale: One IBM SP system rack.  As-is.  Enzyme cleanup required
before operational."

;-)
Mike Hebel
----
There's something that cannot be expressed in words, human emotion.
Emotions of the heart can't be just tucked away in a closet. There's a
way to know the emotions. Look into the eyes. The girl lied to me, and
I believed her. The gentleman lied to me, when I trusted him, but the
moment I looked into his eyes the angel of destiny began to unravel the
truth. Just look into their eyes. There is only one truth.  - Vash