[rescue] How to move an IBM SP using a minivan..

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Jul 19 00:58:01 CDT 2006

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, Devin L. Ganger wrote:

>> I think with some imagintion he could have fit one more node...... :)
>
> I brought my Auspex NS5500 home in a Volvo 240DL. Poor thing was never
> quite the same after that.

Well, if we're going to play that game, the best I can claim is a pair
of AlphaServer 2100s, an Aspen Alpine rackmount AXP box, a BA350 full of
disks, and something else that I can't quite remember (A Lexmark laser
printer, maybe?) in a Pontiac Firebird.  It was definitely riding low,
but no worse for it afterwards.

--
Jonathan Patschke    )   "A man who never dreams goes slowly mad."
Elgin, TX           (      --Thomas Dolby, "Valley of the Mind's Eye"