[rescue] How to move an IBM SP using a minivan..

Geoff Koehler koehler at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 18 22:29:07 CDT 2006

I once moved an SGI Challenge XL (terminator chassis), a SGI 4D/380S
(predator chassis), two 4D/340VGX's (desksides), an alphaserver 2100,
and numerous boxes of parts from Calgary to Saskatoon in my old 75
GMC pickup.   Against a 30 mph wind, I got about 10 miles/gal and
broke one of the rear springs.

Cheers, Geoff.