[rescue] O/S for 133/150mhz laptops???

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Jul 18 17:19:57 CDT 2006

" From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
"
" On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:33:48 -0400 (EDT)
" adh at an.bradford.ma.us (Sandwich Maker) wrote:
"
" > firefox as it is now would probably be
" > quite acceptable on my old 128M ss2-weitek.
" I have Firefox running on a SGI Indigo 2 R10k 195 MHz with 768 MB RAM.
" It is _slow_. Not the machine itself, but Firefox. It is the same CPU
" and RAM eating bloatware as Mozilla.

which version of firefox?

you may be right.  the latest still appears to have memory leaks.