[rescue] Misc networky stuff available for postage

jwb-tech at picarefy.com jwb-tech at picarefy.com
Sun Jul 16 20:11:05 CDT 2006

1) Cabletron MiniMMAC
(http://www.enterasys.com/support/manuals/hardware/0198-02.pdf). This
unit has two SPIM-C boards installed (twelve 10base2 ports total) and
one SPIM-A (one female AUI port). Powers up when plugged in, lights
flicker in response to packets on the AUI port, I don't have the gear
to test anything else about it right now.

2) NCD HMXce X terminal. PS/2 keyboard port, serial mouse port, VGA
monitor port. These things were infamous a few years ago because they
were readily available at reasonable prices but the software was
forged of purest unobtainium. This unit has 2.7.6 boot ROMs and 12
megs of memory (with one SIMM slot still open). The network interface
has DB25M serial and AUI, and an empty internal PCMCIA slot. When
powered on, it passes self-tests except that it doesn't like the
keyboard presented by my KVM. When it finds the network disconnected,
it drops to a boot monitor. I have no software for it, of course.

3) Five Sun type-3 keyboards, condition unknown.

4) Two Sun type-3 mice, condition unknown.

5) Two mousepads for type-3 mice: one 9"x11" and one 7.75"x9"

6) Three Sun type-4 mice, condition unknown.

7) Five mousepads for type-4 mice: two 7.75"x7" and three 7.75"x9"

8) And to anybody who wanted one of the Litronic Argus units I posted
about a week or two ago, they are available singly now. Individually,
shipping for them is $9.