[rescue] help with sym22801 in blade 100

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 13 08:50:17 CDT 2006

>From: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
>Date: 2006/07/10 Mon PM 01:16:01 CDT
>To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] help with sym22801 in blade 100

>Mon, 10 Jul 2006 @ 10:48 -0500, Lionel Peterson said:
>> Well, bankruptcy is a great opportunity to simplify the product line...
>
>This is what their new executives meant by "putting the company back on
>track"?

You know, I read your comment and I got a mental image of the rocket sled scene in the movie "She's having a baby" [0] where a rocket sled on a short track (an obvious test at some government facility) is shot dow the tracks at incredible speed and slams into a HUGE wall of concrete, exploding gloriously.

Lionel

[0] I tried, but could not find a still or video grab that showed the scene I'm thinking of - apologies to those who haven't seen the movie.