[rescue] what hard drive to go with my SYM22801 ijn blade 100?

Jonathan Groll lists at groll.co.za
Tue Jul 11 05:02:13 CDT 2006

On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 05:59:21PM -0500, Phil Brutsche wrote:

> The SunPC II is a single-board PC on a PCI card.  Pull it if you're not
> gonna use it in this system.  eBay it if you're not gonna use it at all,
> and use the the money you get out of it to offset the cost of the SCSI
> drive.

Is there support for SunPC cards under solaris 10 as well, or is just
solaris 9?

<snip>

> I recommend a Fujitsu MAP3367NP U320 SCSI drive - new $ 120 US, used
> under $ 70 US.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'm saving this mail in my useful mails
folder! Still, it hurts to consider paying $120 for a 36GB drive, even
if it is SCSI, when you can get SATA drives of such huge capacity for that price ;-)

Cheers,
Jonathan.