[rescue] Exx00 class boards and other assorted Sun goodies

Don Y dgy at DakotaCom.Net
Sat Jul 8 17:06:10 CDT 2006

Brock Johnson wrote:
> Hey Folks,
>
> We've got a couple pallets of gear down at the office that are scheduled
> to be heading for the scrap dealers but I wanted to post it up here to
> see if anyone wants to come claim some of it. Local pickup only right
> now (Zip 77092), preferably during business hours, though I'll see if I
> can get something worked out for materials/shipping cost.
>
> The boss would prefer we were getting something for this as we can sell
> it to the scrappers so any kind of a donation would certainly be
> appreciated but by no means required.

[snip]

> Anything that hasn't disappeared by the end of this week will be heading
> to the board scrapper or the scrap metal dealer.

Out of curiosity, what do you get ($$) for scrap?
Are these folks reclaiming precious metals or trying
to resell boards, etc. (which would give a clue as
to the value THEY place on the scrap).

Thanks!
--don