[rescue] rebuildability

Kevin Foote kevin.foote at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 09:18:34 CDT 2006

Don
you are actually right there is a *perfect* faint display this is readable
using the flashlight method you mentioned.
so now is the problem worse or better?? Am I looking at replacing a ribbon
cable or soldering power leads etc..

with the display being so faint / dark it would most likely be both of these
power leads to the inverter,
or the power supply itself.

--
:wq!