[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Wed Jul 5 14:49:42 CDT 2006

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
> Where is this?  How much are they asking?

Colorado Springs, CO.  For a pic, again go to maps.google.com
and put in "3310 VAN TEYLINGEN DR, colorado springs, CO" and
switch to satellite or hybrid view and keep zooming in.  You
can't miss it.  It looks like a giant igloo with 2 entrance
tunnels.

There is a sign out front with a realtor's number on it.  I
don't have it handy right now but I can get it.  I don't know
the asking price because I'm no longer interested in the location.
The assessor claims it's worth about half a mil, which might be
correct because of the size of the lot (1.23 acres) and the location
(pretty close to the geographic center of town.)

I've seen a few programs about building concrete domes and my
understanding is that using the new bladder method they can
be assembled in a single day for a fairly low cost.  I wouldn't
be surprised if all 3 were built by the same builder.  (1979
for the church, 1977 for the other two)

-DanD

# "The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason."
# Thomas Paine