[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Wed Jul 5 09:53:39 CDT 2006

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> That could be interesting.  I'd love to live in a dome.  Probably room
> for, what, three or four floors in there?

2 easily, but based on the square footage and my estimate of the
radius of the dome, there's only one floor inside.  I'd love to
make a second floor that was open in the center and maybe one
side... sort of a C-shaped balcony inside or maybe a semi-circle.
I've never actually seen the inside.  It's only open on the occasional Sunday
for the last few years.

-DanD

# Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do.
# -- Bertrand Russell