[rescue] FS: Long SCSI cables (EMC/Sun), RusselStoll Power

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Tue Jul 4 15:02:22 CDT 2006

Can supply pictures! Need to clean out the clubhouse incase property owner
raises rates.

3 Sun, 4 black EMC long diff scsi cables. At least 4 meters if not longer.
68 pin male to VHDCI type connector (like you find on XIO SGI quad cards
and modern Compaq SmartArray cards).
$50 + shipping takes all

---------+

Russell Stoll power cables.
There are brand new, I've got 12 of them for sale.
Male end is 3750DP/F35447A
30A 600VAC 50/60HZ
Blue plastic, environmental seal

Female end is 3933/F35520
30A 259VAC 50/60HZ
Grey metal
Cable looks to be about 6'

Most likely used for EMC, DEC or other racks of computer equipment.
1 taken out of box for inspection, 11 still in box. Never connected.

Asking $25 each + shipping (I think they are used with some APC UPS
systems too).