[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Sheldon T. Hall shel at tandem.artell.net
Tue Jul 4 13:57:37 CDT 2006

Quoth Lionel Peterson ...

> I like the idea of an old small schoolhouse - you could make
> nice apartments out of one or two typical class rooms, many
> are located either in/near residnetial areas (duh), and the
> cost should be low... Were I able to live anywhere I wanted,
> I think I would look for a a large building and repurpose it
> - it would be awesome to have my own gymnasium, and nice big
> hallways around the place - heck, you could even convert the
> lockers into bookshelves and *never* run out of shelf space!

Like http://www.thequeenanneapts.com/s/homepage?

That building was converted from a school into apartments some years back,
and I've know a cuple of folks who lived there and loved it.  Of course,
they only get an apartment, not the whole thing.

I've always wanted a huge industrial building, where I could have room for
anything, and living quarters tucked into a corner somewhere.  Yes, I was
influenced by "Blow Up," why do you ask?

-Shel