[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 12:43:40 CDT 2006

On 6/30/06, Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:
> Well, Amazon also takes a big chunk of the profit as well.
>
> Of course, I find that when I put something on Amazon, it sells quickly,
> so maybe it is worth it.

True, but you have a big audience, which is important so that you
actually sell stuff.  It's far less of a crap shoot than eBay, and
less hassle as well.  You can post things and the listings stay up for
quite a while unless you take them down yourself.  I sold a lot of
used video games that way, as well as books--things that wouldn't have
been worth the time to put them on eBay.

=Nadine=