[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Mon Jul 3 10:17:51 CDT 2006

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 09:58:44PM -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> You really need dual monitor setups to use electronic documentation a
> lot.

BTW, I recently started using Synergy between to Linux machines.  It is
really nice.  In some ways it isn't as nice as a dual monitor setup (my
laptop won't do it nicely under Linux though), in other ways it is nicer
(if firefox starts sucking the life out of the second machine, the first
is still just as fast).

> I find it nearly impossible to use it extensively on a single monitor.

It really sucks to try.