[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

alex at lava-net.com alex at lava-net.com
Sat Jul 1 10:35:10 CDT 2006

Sounds like an x or soon to be x selling it...the line about destroying
the stuff if no one takes it gives me the impression that there's just
a little anamosity towards the owner of said stuff...if you want to get
rid of a lot of stuff it takes a lot less effort to chuck it all into a
dumpster then to destroy it in whatever violent way the seller had in
mind.

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006