[rescue] full height cabinet needed

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Tue Jan 31 11:41:22 CST 2006

In article <200601311703.k0VH3Uxo008756 at ultra.bl.org>,
    fugi <fugi at bl.org>  writes:

> located in austin tx, looking for a full height cabinet to put all
> my gear in, I have two 5' open racks with casters that I'm moving
> from, possible trade or partial trade maybe?

This came up on cctalk recently; are you friendly with your local
metal recycler?  They may come across this sort of thing fairly
regularly and you might be able to buy it cheap from them (offer more
than scrap value, but don't offer retail value or they'll just rip you
off :-).  They also show up on ebay from time to time.
             Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
                <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>