[rescue] question on video cards for U10

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Tue Jan 31 04:03:34 CST 2006

Brian Howe <bwhowe at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Is there a PCI video card that will work in the U10 that I can hook
> my LCD display to?

Hmm, I'm tempted to dig into my junkpile and try random cards on my
U30 now. Since the U30 currently runs Linux, I guess XFree86 might
well drive it. What do you reckon my chances are? (Obviously I don't
expect it to work under Solaris.)

One day, I'll write up a list of the contents of the junkpile. I
should hurry up as I want it all out of the house by April.

--
When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in
the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the