[rescue] Anyone have a rack drawer for Sun e3000?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jan 30 23:02:03 CST 2006

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 10:07:17PM -0500, Todd Killingsworth wrote:
> The one catch is that I've got to get my Sun E3000 in the rack.  Does anyone
> have a rack shelf for an sun 3000/3500/3501 they can part with?  I figured I
> would check here before checking epay.

I had my E3K on a hefty rackmount shelf (rated for ~200lbs):

http://www.sunhelp.org/docs/e420r/pictures/before/tn/current-sun-e3k.jpg.html

Unfortunately it pulled too much power and used too much rack space, so
I had to replace it with an E420R... (hence the rest of the pictures)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas