[rescue] Successfully rescues, plus more Sun & associated kit in Seattle area

Devin L. Ganger devin at thecabal.org
Sat Jan 28 19:26:02 CST 2006

on 1/28/2006 4:25 PM Devin L. Ganger wrote:

> All the remaining items are available for pickup in Monroe, WA (North of
> Seattle, 10 miles past Woodinville on SR522).

Since I'm getting a lot of responses asking if we'll consider parting
out/shipping items...

Just as an FYI, part of the reason I'm listing these is I don't have
time to do the stuff I'm supposed to, let alone be messing with them. I
don't have time and energy to part them out and ship them. My wife
Stephanie, however, can be bribed -- she'll want pre-paid shipping +
packaging costs, as well as a small something for her time.

We'll wait a couple of days to smoke out any local takers first, but if
you're interested in having items shipped to you, contact Stephanie
directly at sganger at teawithstephanie.com and make your arrangements with
her. Be warned, however -- she knows what her time spent cleaning up
after geeks is worth, after ten years of looking after my sorry ass.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
Homepage: http://www.thecabal.org/~devin/