[rescue] Successfully rescues, plus more Sun & associated kit in Seattle area

Devin L. Ganger devin at thecabal.org
Sat Jan 28 18:25:30 CST 2006

Thanks to my wife's eagle eye, I just sent more systems to a good home
in the local Seattle area.

Yesterday, She Who Must Be Obeyed saw a "Wanted" post on Craig's List,
asking for S/100 and older Apple machines. I just helped the poster load
up my old S/100 bus chassis, a huge box full of S/100 cards and
floppies, an Apple ][e, and an Apple ][gs.

All the remaining items are available for pickup in Monroe, WA (North of
Seattle, 10 miles past Woodinville on SR522). Number in brackets is
desired $$ but feel free to make an offer, even if you think it's
ridiculous. My wife and I want space back and have been trying to get
good homes for these things for a long time, so "I'm willing to come
pick up that Auspex now but only want to pay $5" is likely to be met
with "Come and get it!":

[0] 3x Sun 3/60s (I don't know how much RAM or if there are disks)
[0] 2x Sun 3/80s (ditto)
[0] 2x SPARCstation 2 (no RAM, no disk)
[0] 2x UltraSPARC 1 Creator 3D, 256MB RAM, 1x CPU (200?MHz), 2GB HD
[0] 1x Sun GDM 20D10 monitor (won't power on; needs new switch?)
[0] 1x Sun GDM 1955A monitor
[0] 1x Cisco 2516 router wired for telco 48VDC power
[0] 1x Xyplex 1u rack mount print server
[0] 1x Mac Performa 6200CD (disk, CD need replaced)
[150] 1x Tadpole SPARCbook Solaris 7 release CDs
[250] 1x Auspex NS 5500, Auspex 1.61M OS, etc. (pickup only)

Please don't ask me to make copies of software unless you need to
replace media for items you have *and can prove possession of*.

Contact me via email here or call my cell at 425-239-2575

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
Homepage: http://www.thecabal.org/~devin/