[rescue] looking for SGI system, cheap

Micah R Ledbetter vlack-lists at vlack.com
Sat Jan 28 14:06:34 CST 2006

On Jan 27, 2006, at 14:57, Bryan Gurney wrote:

> I use Opera on my Ultra 2 in favor of the built-in Mozilla browser in
> Solaris 10.  It's quite a bit faster on initial load and page
> rendering.
> Unfortunately, the only exotic ports of Opera that I see are Solaris
> Sparc, Linux Sparc, Linux PowerPC, QNX, OS/2, FreeBSD i386, and BeOS.
> This doesn't help much if you're looking for Irix on MIPS R10K.

I use Opera on my Mac because it's so much faster than anything else
when I have a bunch of tabs open. I don't generally have fewer than
15 tabs open at once (I tend to open something and keep its tabs open
until I'm finished with whatever it was that I was doing, which may
be several days later.)

  - Micah