[rescue] PCMCIA ethernet adapters & modems

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Fri Jan 27 05:29:03 CST 2006

On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 11:10:15AM +0000, Peter Corlett wrote:

> PCMCIA cards are useless if the pigtails are missing. Fish out the
> ones with cables and bin the rest.

To a normal person, yes. To someone like me who is disabled and unable to
work but has a soldering iron and a screwdriver, they might be fixable.

I don't have a way of reimbursing you at the moment, but it if you
take the ones that don't have pigtails, stick them in an envelope and
mail them to me, I'll promise to at least try to make them useable and
find good homes for them.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
Vist my 'blog at http://geoffstechno.livejournal.com/