[rescue] More Stuff FS

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jan 24 14:17:04 CST 2006

Some stuff to get rid of to build my savings back up after truck repairs:

IOGear Homeplug/Powerline Ethernet Bridge Kit:
http://www.iogear.com/main.php?loc=product&Item=GHPB32W4

I have two of these kits (four bridges total).  Used them for a while to
bridge an Ethernet network in one room to a network in another room,
without having to run Cat5 down the hallway.  I'd like $100 for all four
bridges (Amazon sells these for $72 per kit-of-two:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009JR3S4).

Network storage server:
-----------------------
Hacked Linksys NSLU2, non-underclocked (running at native 266Mhz instead of
the factory underlocked 133Mhz), running the OpenSlug ARM-Linux distribution.
This is connected to a 200G external hard drive in a USB2.0 enclosure.
I've been using it as a Samba fileserver for the past few months, but
don't need it now that the new iMac has a 250G internal hard drive.
Can also run Debian, see http://www.nslu2-linux.org/.
For the entire setup (I'll wipe my data, but leave the OS and everything
configured and reset the passwords), I'd like $150.

Email me if interested.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford