[rescue] Compile fping

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Sun Jan 22 22:17:13 CST 2006

On Sunday 22 January 2006 10:29 pm, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

> And to answer Eric, I have cygwin.  If you still want me to compile it,
> ping me.

Well, it may not be quite so easy.  I swapped mails with the current
maintainer and he states:

	It definitely does NOT compile under MINGW but I was able to get
	it to compile (with a significant amount of hacking) on a 2003 version
	of cygwin, but something has changed recently and it no longer
	compiles cleanly anymore and I haven't looked into it recently.
	(and I haven't tried any $$$ compilers like Microsoft)

That said, if anyone feels up to the challenge, I could really use the tool :)

-E.