[rescue] info trumps man

Thu Jan 19 22:00:31 CST 2006

> You can call the plain and obvious effect of market forces "the
> devil" and try to swim uphill while you remain unemployed or
> underemployed, or you can simply acknowledge the reality of the
> marketplace and pay your bills with much less stress.

Who seays it's "much less stress"?  Working with Windows would be
*serious* stress for me.  (I know.  I spent a month as a Windows
sysadmin once, and I occasionally have to RDP into a Windows machine at
work now.)  Even if I had trouble finding work as a Unix sysadmin,
working in Windows wouldn't be "much less stress"; it would be
*different* stress, and, at least for me, probably no less stress....

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca