[rescue] info trumps man

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Thu Jan 19 15:38:06 CST 2006

In article <200601192126.k0JLQmN27095 at developer.citasystems.com>,
    gw <gw at citasystems.com>  writes:

> The devil's wages are always high.

Whatever, dude.

The market is blatantly dominated by Windows.  The market for *nix
coders is virtually non-existent in Salt Lake City.  Two years ago
when I was job hunting, noone wanted C++ coders, they wanted either
.NET/C# or Java.  Noone gave a damn about my unix experience.

You can call the plain and obvious effect of market forces "the devil"
and try to swim uphill while you remain unemployed or underemployed,
or you can simply acknowledge the reality of the marketplace and pay
your bills with much less stress.
             Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
                <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>