[rescue] FS: IBM P202 21" black Trinitron monitor, suit RS6k (UK)

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Jan 17 14:05:31 CST 2006

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, Sandwich Maker wrote:

> " Alternatively, find a pair of 13w3<->3BNC cables and three thinnet
> " T-couplers.
>
> bnc barrel couplers are better.

Very true, but they're harder to find, and I didn't notice any noise
using T-connectors.  I only ran the display up to 1280x1024, though, so
there might be perceptible noise at 1600x1200 at higher refresh rates.
YMMV.

--
Jonathan Patschke    )   "A man who never dreams goes slowly mad."
Elgin, TX           (      --Thomas Dolby, "Valley of the Mind's Eye"