[rescue] WTB: PCI DVI Card

Matthew Weigel unique at idempot.net
Tue Jan 17 11:57:23 CST 2006

Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> Michael Dombrowski wrote:
>
>>I want to add a third head so I need a cheap PCI card
>>with DVI. Dual monitor support, NVIDIA chipset, and TV
>>out are all desireable but not necessary. Let me know.
>
> It would be easier to switch to a dual-head AGP or PCI-e card and to add
> a single-head PCI card.

It sounds like he's saying he's already got a dual-head AGP or PCI-E card.

Can you elaborate your requirements, Michael?  Is this x86, is this for
Windows or Linux or something else?  Dual DVI PCI cards are pretty thin
on the ground, but new, single-DVI (with TV out) PCI cards start at $35
at NewEgg.com.  Add $20 and you can get a single-DVI PCI card with TV
out and a GeForce FX5200 chip.

I don't think you'll find such cards for much cheaper used, or on this
list, but I could be wrong.
--
  Matthew Weigel
  hacker