[rescue] FS: IBM P202 21" black Trinitron monitor, suit RS6k (UK)

Shirker shirker at mooli.org.uk
Mon Jan 16 18:24:56 CST 2006

Exactly what it says on the tin. Stunning image quality, will do
1600x1200 at 85Hz. Has 13W3 as well as HD15 input on the back, and is
switchable between the two via the frontpanel. Will definitely work on
RS/6000s - haven't ever tested it on a Sun, but I might be able to do so
if I can find a cable for it.

As with the other stuff, located in West Yorkshire, UK.

Make me a decent offer on it (and come and take it away - no chance I
can ship it) and it's yours, otherwise it hits ePay fairly soon.

Ed.