[rescue] Alphaserver parts, long overdue

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Sun Jan 15 12:28:26 CST 2006

Long long after I should have, I finally located and got around to
finding suitable shipping boxes for all the Alphaserver parts we brought
to New Hampshire with us from North Carolina.  I will ship them to the
first person who wants them, for cost of shipping or any higher offer
you care to make.  :)

The list:

Two Alphaserver 2100 power supplies with all required wiring harnesses
(but not the mounting screws, sorry, I think they're still in North
Carolina)

The following cards:
2x 54-22944-01 i960/LSI SCSI RAID controller, PCI
50-22468-01 Ethernet NIC, 10base2/10baseT/AUI, PCI
50-22498-01 DEFPA single FDDI controller, PCI
50-22498-01 DEFPA dual FDDI controller, PCI
ATI mach64 VGA framebuffer, ISA

I don't particularly wish to deal with splitting up the cards now that I
have them packed.  I'll send the cards and power supplies to separate
people, or to one person in the same box, first come first served.  I
estimate the complete box at around 40lb, the vast majority of which is
of course the power supplies.

The zip code of origin is 03051; your local FedEx office should be able
to give you a shipping quote for a 40lb box, 18"x17"x7", from 03051 to
your zip code via FedEx Ground.  (I'll ship UPS ground if you really
prefer, but honestly, you're on your own if they destroy it.)

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518