[rescue] Ebay Auction

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Fri Jan 13 12:17:32 CST 2006

Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> 8 Sony GDM-FW900 24" Widescreen monitors on a pallet.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-24-CRT-QTY-8-MONITOR-A7217A-GDM-FW900-FW9012_W0QQitemZ8749164801QQcategoryZ41807QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>
> Watch out for line break.  I have nothing to do with the auction.

Damn.  Eight of'em.  And practically next door to me.  And even higher
resolution than the GDM-W900 (well, actually, it's a Sun 90D10) I
already have, which tops out at 1920x1200.  And true flat screen.
GUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

But even if I had that kinda money to spend on 8 W900s, and had a USE
for eight of them, I don't wanna think about how much power eight of the
suckers draw.  When I finally replace this 90D10, I'm replacing it with
an LCD flat-panel, not another tube.

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518